Subject: "By all means." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #446
Show all folders

GoodLuckDiceSat 23-Sep-06 01:09 PM
Member since 19th Jan 2006
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#455, "By all means."

Keep it coming please.

One small question regarding the Eldritch Consortium however - did they basically just suffer a significant setback or were they destroyed altogether for their efforts? And also, regardless of what the answer to the above question is, is it so that they were ment to be something of an unintentional catalyst for those things that are still to come? Or is everything still under their control whenever looking at the larger picture and will they continue to play a major role in the upcoming events in some shape or fashion? Or is it something of both of these two things?

...or should I just simply sit tight and wait it out, instead of literally attempting to dig it out like a dog that just caught the scent of a bone underneath the soil?

I know I am being rather very inquisitive. But there's something about this whole business that is sparking my interest by no small amount for some darn reason.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicOf Angels, Demons, and Burdened Hearts [View all] , Amaranthe, Mon 18-Sep-06 01:09 AM
Reply This quest seems really awesome., Shadowmaster, 18-Sep-06 07:32 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks!, Amaranthe, 19-Sep-06 01:32 PM, #2
     Reply It's true!, Valguarnera, 19-Sep-06 02:02 PM, #3
     Reply RE: It's true!, nepenthe, 19-Sep-06 02:06 PM, #4
     Reply Wow..., Rodriguez, 20-Sep-06 01:59 PM, #5
     Reply No promises..., nepenthe, 22-Sep-06 01:22 PM, #6
          Reply Addenda, nepenthe, 23-Sep-06 12:44 PM, #7
               Reply By all means., GoodLuckDice, 23-Sep-06 01:34 PM #8
                    Reply RE: By all means., nepenthe, 23-Sep-06 01:38 PM, #9
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #446 Previous topic | Next topic