Subject: "RE: A question." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #431
Show all folders

GoodLuckDiceThu 14-Sep-06 02:23 AM
Member since 19th Jan 2006
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#440, "RE: A question."

' I agree 100%, and I very much appreciate it. '

The same here. I'd also like to make a request if I may; could logs similar to that of Jeir and Cliant be added to these pages, showing some of the finer details of 1) the Myshrai Ar'tinuilin mob enlisting the aid of the Fortress and (presumably) Lauraine and 2) some of the how and the why behind the Ssriel Llibani mob gaining the assistance of his Imperial 'guards'?

I was left with the impression that these three events all took place within the same 'phase' of this ongoing global quest, so I naturally began to wander (and hope) if it were possible to get these two remaining parts of the story as well.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAn Island in the Sky, and the Great Felling [View all] , Amaranthe, Fri 08-Sep-06 12:02 PM
Reply A question., crackednotbroke, 13-Sep-06 01:45 PM, #3
Reply RE: A question., Amaranthe, 13-Sep-06 02:08 PM, #4
     Reply RE: A question., Tac, 13-Sep-06 08:57 PM, #5
          Reply RE: A question., GoodLuckDice, 14-Sep-06 07:07 AM #6
               Reply Re: Ssriel's Ritual, Amaranthe, 16-Sep-06 02:27 PM, #7
                    Reply That's exactly it, and one more reason that I'll leave ..., TheLastMohican, 17-Sep-06 06:02 PM, #8
                    Reply RE: Re: Ssriel's Ritual, GoodLuckDice, 17-Sep-06 06:02 PM, #9
Reply A Tale of Strange Bedfellows (full log of this quest), Amaranthe, 13-Sep-06 01:10 AM, #1
     Reply A Tale of Strange Bedfellows (Part II), Amaranthe, 13-Sep-06 01:11 AM, #2
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #431 Previous topic | Next topic