Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #387
Show all folders

Grurk MuoukSun 16-Apr-06 06:00 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#389, "My Eggs!"

In the great holy place of the gods, the sounds of a great feast can be heard throughout Thera.

It is well known that occassionally the gods have these feasts to brag about their followers and the strength of their religions.

Truth be told, it is also a time for allies to meet and for enemies to try to gain an edge.

It is well known that the foods of the gods are the most tasty of all, but each of the gods enjoy different things.

Amaranthe and her berries, Ordasen and his venison, Thrakburzug and his elves, Innis and his booze, Arvam and his tarts...all quite unique.

But, there is one god who has the worst fetish for food of all...Grurk and his damnable eggs.

Eggs are tasty...true...but, the quantity that he eats has a terrible after affect.

It was at this time that the Imp, Lyristeon, while chewing on a water nymph, saw Grurk lining up his eggs for a gorging like none before.

"Heeyy Gruurk! Yyoouu aangryy baastaard! Yyoouu shoouuld coomee ooveer toooo thee fuun siidee wiith mee foor aawhiilee!", slurs the Imp.

"You are lucky we are in the hall, Imp. I would love to find you outside of it just so I could cleave you in two!", shouts the Lord of Anger whose eyes widen as the Imp stumbles closer.

"Noow, noow Mr. Aangryy Paants. Leet's noot geet aall buuncheed uup in the sooft parts...WHOOOOOAAAAAAAH!", stutters the Imp as he "trips" over his own feet right onto the table where Grurk sits.

"MY EGGS!!!!", hollers the Angry Lord, Grurk as the eggs fall from the heavens to scatter all over Thera.

"Oops.", utters the Imp as a cacophony of gods laugh hysterically at the sight.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicCurrent and On Going Events and Quests [View all] , Grurk Muouk, Thu 06-Apr-06 02:08 PM
Reply Eshval the Nightborn, Grurk Muouk, 28-Aug-06 10:52 PM, #12
Reply Rumors are traded throughout the taverns...., Grurk Muouk, 23-Aug-06 11:01 PM, #11
Reply Further news of the Eldritch Consortium..., nepenthe, 04-Sep-06 03:07 PM, #13
     Reply This is genius...., Tac, 04-Sep-06 03:21 PM, #14
     Reply A Curious Encounter, Crysseara, 04-Sep-06 06:33 PM, #15
     Reply More! (echoes from earlier tonight), nepenthe, 11-Sep-06 12:06 AM, #16
     Reply Annnnnd a little bit more., nepenthe, 11-Sep-06 12:31 AM, #17
     Reply Wizard and Glass (and Sand and Stuff!), nepenthe, 13-Sep-06 07:07 PM, #18
Reply Dark days for the Village?, Grurk Muouk, 17-Jul-06 10:34 AM, #10
Reply An old evil returns?, Grurk Muouk, 29-Jun-06 05:13 PM, #9
Reply Ominous Times?, Grurk Muouk, 18-Jun-06 08:46 PM, #6
Reply Forces rally..., Grurk Muouk, 19-Jun-06 06:41 PM, #7
Reply RE: Ominous Times? Cont:, Grurk Muouk, 21-Jun-06 04:51 PM, #8
Reply Imperial Changes., Grurk Muouk, 27-May-06 11:35 PM, #5
Reply Not the beer!, Grurk Muouk, 04-May-06 07:00 AM, #4
Reply My Eggs!, Grurk Muouk, 16-Apr-06 06:00 PM #2
Reply The Results!, Grurk Muouk, 22-Apr-06 09:53 AM, #3
Reply The Inn of the Eternal Star - Dark Days?, Grurk Muouk, 12-Apr-06 02:40 PM, #1
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #387 Previous topic | Next topic