Subject: "RE: Where are all the staves/spears/polearms/whips/flails" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #983
Show all folders

ZulghinlourSun 11-May-03 07:58 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#994, "RE: Where are all the staves/spears/polearms/whips/flails"

>It seems that when it comes to weapons, there's a
>disproportionate distribution.

They are available in the proportion of classes that can use them. This means staff/spear/polearm/whip/flail are not as common as sword/mace/dagger.

>Swords, maces, axes, and daggers are available in profusion,
>while staves, spears, polearms, whips, and flails are
>exceedingly rare.
>
>While of course swords are the most common weapon, there seems
>to be a much larger discrepancy than there should be. Am I
>alone in thinking this?

And the formulas used for limiting these items take that into account. I don't see any problems with the amount of any of these weapons.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhere are all the staves/spears/polearms/whips/flails [View all] , Aidan, Sun 11-May-03 04:50 PM
Reply RE: Where are all the staves/spears/polearms/whips/flai..., Zulghinlour, 11-May-03 07:58 PM #3
Reply RE: Where are all the staves/spears/polearms/whips/flai..., Isildur, 12-May-03 12:03 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Where are all the staves/spears/polearms/whips/flai..., Valguarnera, 12-May-03 12:11 AM, #5
          Reply I'll give an example:, Aidan, 12-May-03 01:47 AM, #6
               Reply RE: I'll give an example:, nepenthe, 12-May-03 01:55 AM, #7
                    Reply Maybe we just have different standards., Aidan, 12-May-03 02:11 AM, #8
                         Reply It's possible., nepenthe, 12-May-03 07:55 AM, #9
                              Reply RE: It's possible., Isildur, 12-May-03 09:57 AM, #10
                              Reply RE: It's possible., Racli, 12-May-03 10:20 AM, #11
Reply there are lots of these weapons, incognito, 11-May-03 05:05 PM, #1
     Reply RE: there are lots of these weapons, Quislet, 11-May-03 07:44 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #983 Previous topic | Next topic