Subject: "Why do I suck?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #9647
Show all folders

StunnaThu 04-Aug-05 09:21 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#9647, "Why do I suck?"

But only suck sometimes?

I've played CF since 95/96ish. I have a real good handle on areas, preps, and game mechanics. I can play characters with 20:1.5 PK ratios, and do. But then I can go from a character that just whoops all manner of booty, racks up 100s of kills, and dies very very little to a character with a ratio fo 3:2. Its not a question of playing a different race/class, because I'll go from playing a 2handed dwarf paladin that lands 80+ kills in a short amount of time, to a 2handed dwarf paladin that dies more than he wins.

What the hell changes? It can't be that for 100 hours I only fought the newbies, then rolled a new character and fought only the 9 year vets for 100 hours. Keep in mind, I've been play for close to 10 years now, and I'm speaking of a scope that spans that much time. It seems like I play 10 crappy ass die-aton characters and then once or twice a year BOOM, out comes this wonder that can't be stopped.

What the F is wrong with me? I'm open to any suggestions.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhy do I suck? [View all] , Stunna, Thu 04-Aug-05 09:21 AM
Reply Environment?, Valguarnera, 04-Aug-05 01:16 PM, #4
Reply Very insightful. Thanks Valg n/t, Stunna, 04-Aug-05 01:37 PM, #5
Reply RE: Why do I suck?, Nivek1, 04-Aug-05 11:04 AM, #2
Reply RE: Why do I suck?, Stunna, 04-Aug-05 11:23 AM, #3
Reply RE: Why do I suck?, Aodh, 04-Aug-05 09:32 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #9647 Previous topic | Next topic