Subject: "Zmud/telent problems again." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #9538
Show all folders

StunnaWed 27-Jul-05 10:14 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#9538, "Zmud/telent problems again."

Okay two days ago my internet connection dropped while I was mudding. When I had service again, I tried to log on to CF but Zmud said that the "host was unreachable" and my telnet program couldn't connect to it either. I tried a host of things, from rebooting to turning the modem on and off. Everything else internet related worked fine (browser AIM etc.) Ultimatly I just uninstalled Zmud and reinstalled it and everything worked fine.

Then today the same thing happened again. I tried everything including the reinstall, and it doesn't work. Again everything works fine but zmud, simplemu, and telnet.exe. I got on my laptop, and I can connect to CF just fine on it. The laptop is using the same feed that the desktop is, only wireless. I would play from the laptop, but it lags occasionally and just isn't that great to play from.

I'm completely at a loss for what to do, and Zuggs support still hasn't gotten back to me from my first request 2 days ago. I know one of you geniuses out there knows what the #$@#% is going on. Help me, I need my fix!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #9538 Previous topic | Next topic