Subject: "Fun Orc Skills" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #775
Show all folders

Young NastymanMon 14-Apr-03 10:49 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
22 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#775, "Fun Orc Skills"

I think I've posted some of these ideas before, or maybe they've been posted by others and I've deluded myself into thinking that I posted them, but here are some utility skills for orcs that I think are fitting and might create more of a draw to the race.

Firestarting - This is exactly as it sounds. The orcs, utilizing whatever means available to them, start a fire in a city or forest. You might put some USEd items in various locations that would need to be gathered for this purpose to make it more difficult. Flint, sticks to rub together, or even just torches that could be used to set things ablaze.

Smokeout - The orcs start a small fire and then add fuel that would cause a lot of smoke to be created. Then they could wave a large piece of leather or something to blow that smoke in particular directions. I see them doing this to smoke people out of their guild or cabal. The smoke would cause eye irritation that would cause a tears-like affect as well as asphyxiation and possible unconsciousness unless the person flees to cleaner air.

Demolish - The orcs "clear cut" a room in a forest ruining the cover provided by it or begin tearing down a guild in a city or the Inn of the Eternal Star which causes falling debris to strike the peope inside (dirt kick like affects, minor to moderate damage, etc.)

Flood - After demolishing an area if there is a river or body of water adjacent to it the orcs can dam the river and cause flooding (adjacent rooms turn into water areas) until the dam is destroyed.

Etc.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #775 Previous topic | Next topic