Subject: "My glance at the idea." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #763
Show all folders

GinGaTue 15-Apr-03 05:33 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#792, "My glance at the idea."

RP wise I think we're at too much of a cranial here. I realise its not a lagging skill but the idea of using cranial to open combat is you often can knock them out with it.

An Anti-paladin doing this would more likely go for the 'lets see if his skull will cave-in' approach if your going for brute force. Personally I believe their cruel and malevolant nature would be more for the 'lets take them down with this here sleep spell and let them suffer a while'. Lets keep in mind that while brute force is a means, cruel and effective torture would be the ends. Thats why skill like cleave are imployed because it gives them the option of going for a purely brutish attack over using their powerful utilities. This would simply be another cleave with a knock-out instead of insta-kill. Sorry if I trivialised it too much, but I do feel its to closely related to cranial and blackjack. I'm still stubbornly sticking to my idea of giving AP's a small selection of aura's to use.

GinGa.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAura of Pain, full 'Power Word' set for Anti-Paladins. [View all] , Bullseye, Sun 13-Apr-03 04:34 PM
Reply RE: Aura of Pain, full 'Power Word' set for Anti-Paladi..., Hutto, 08-May-03 05:54 PM, #10
Reply I get the idea and you have the makings of something ac..., GinGa, 15-Apr-03 05:25 AM, #5
Reply RE: I get the idea and you have the makings of somethin..., The_Shark, 24-Apr-03 05:04 PM, #7
     Reply Short clarification., Bullseye, 25-Apr-03 03:22 AM, #8
          Reply RE: Short clarification., The_Shark, 25-Apr-03 08:09 AM, #9
Reply RE: Anti-paladin spells/skills, Sabiene, 14-Apr-03 01:51 AM, #1
     Reply Well, it would seem that..., Bullseye, 14-Apr-03 11:22 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Well, it would seem that..., Sabiene, 14-Apr-03 06:59 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Well, it would seem that..., Bullseye, 14-Apr-03 09:09 PM, #4
     Reply My glance at the idea., GinGa, 15-Apr-03 05:33 AM #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #763 Previous topic | Next topic