Subject: "Woo forums (question added to keep forum rules)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #7576
Show all folders

PlushkaTue 01-Mar-05 07:39 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2005
150 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#7576, "Woo forums (question added to keep forum rules)"

i dunno i just wanted to say woo, 3 years ago today is the first post on this forum...unless it clears the day off after the 3 year mark, then i dunno :p

anyway to keep the post fitting to this forum then where do you all level past level 22ish? i havnt gotten a charactor past level 22, i have two of them, a ranger woodelf with no items at all because some tribunal guy sacrificed it all and a shapeshifter who im liking so far, 34 hours into it because im a slow leveler but eh, only places i know of to level are elves/forest of nowhere then merchants/orphans and akan so was just curious as to after that where to go, thanks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWoo forums (question added to keep forum rules) [View all] , Plushka, Tue 01-Mar-05 07:39 PM
Reply RE: Woo forums (question added to keep forum rules), Rade, 03-Mar-05 02:15 PM, #4
Reply There is a command that will give you a list of where t..., Rogue, 03-Mar-05 07:00 AM, #3
Reply Around 22., DurNominator, 02-Mar-05 10:34 AM, #2
Reply RE: Woo forums (question added to keep forum rules), laxman, 01-Mar-05 07:46 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #7576 Previous topic | Next topic