Subject: "To a certain someone, RE: dying with dignity" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #7507
Show all folders

Vinson WentzellThu 24-Feb-05 05:15 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2005
8 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7507, "To a certain someone, RE: dying with dignity"

This post goes out to a certain someone who shall remain nameless. Not only does this someone go borderline OOC about certain powers, they also get extremely upset and go COMPLETELY OOC after they die.

This certain someone is not someone you would expect to resort to dropping the f-bomb, s-bomb, and b-bomb in all capitals at any point in their character's career. Typing complete sentences in all capitals is never cool, unless it's part of your role (and even then it's kinda lame).

So, to that certain someone: If you really get that upset about dying and about certain powers you might consider deleting and finding a new hobby. If this has been the way you roleplay for the entirety of your CF career it is a shameful pox upon the hide of a game that mandates RP. Please consider how your character would react, not how you the player would react. I'm pretty sure your character would never behave the way you've behaved. It was shameful.

To Nepenthe: I think you've seen what this person is capable of, if we're talking about the same person. I know you don't police that cabal, but you might consider making it perfectly clear to whoever does that this individual needs a good looking at.

Thank you

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTo a certain someone, RE: dying with dignity [View all] , Vinson Wentzell, Thu 24-Feb-05 05:15 PM
Reply To a certain someone, RE: dying with dignity, nepenthe, 24-Feb-05 06:51 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #7507 Previous topic | Next topic