Subject: "RE: Don't knock it until you try it." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74541
Show all folders

Bloody drinks (Anonymous)Sun 13-Jun-21 09:08 PM
Charter member
#74543, "RE: Don't knock it until you try it."

Yeah I've never played one and maybe I should try one so all the "good" aligned chars can get an easy kill off my incompetent ass...

"Admittedly, orcs don't have the biggest sacrifice in doing so, but think of elf-skins like the orc's sleek black wand."

Valid point but I thought wands, staves and scrolls had a bit of lag after use. I can't remember, its been a while

Looking in from the outside I see this:

Orc is "almost dead" after fighting, opponent is half dead or very hurt.
Orc flees...
drink
drink
drink
drink
drink
drink
orc now is looking "Just scratched", opponent is still hosed.

Opponent gets 1-2 heals

Orc returns stomps opponent..

It should be more like this:

Orc is "almost dead" after fighting, opponent is half dead or very hurt.
Orc flees...
drink
(small lag)
drink
(small lag)
drink
(small lag)
drink
Opponent returns and reinitiates fight.
drink (no too busy fighting)

"Also don't forget, orcs have some of the biggest HP pools in the game, and they burn through all of it (and more). Just think, the day an orc learns to tank w/ something other than his face THEN you're gonna have to worry!"

They also have insane damage output and fight mitigation.

This is actually the problem, they take a while to burn down. Then they magically get back most of it without any form a hinderance. In some cases in less then a round of combat.

Not saying get rid of the mechanic I just think something is slightly amiss about it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDrinking blood for orcs [View all] , Bloody drinks (Anonymous), Sun 13-Jun-21 08:17 PM
Reply Don't knock it until you try it., Jormyr, 13-Jun-21 08:34 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Don't knock it until you try it., Bloody drinks (Anonymous), 13-Jun-21 09:08 PM #2
          Reply RE: Don't knock it until you try it., Jormyr, 14-Jun-21 08:57 AM, #3
          Reply Trip them in drink spam! (Nt), Cointreau, 15-Jun-21 08:16 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Don't knock it until you try it., Observer (Anonymous), 15-Jun-21 09:48 AM, #5
               Reply RE: Don't knock it until you try it., Bloody drinks (Anonymous), 16-Jun-21 05:02 AM, #6
                    Reply RE: Don't knock it until you try it., JohnEveryMan, 16-Jun-21 05:11 AM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74541 Previous topic | Next topic