Subject: "Count command rebuttle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74444
Show all folders

BlkdrgnSat 06-Feb-21 07:44 AM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
293 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74445, "Count command rebuttle"

I am for this if who and where were removed as well.

For instance, this like you said caters to the classes that can hide/camo in such a way that it gives them an advantage. You would see a high population growth of rangers/assassins/thieves which would turn the game into hiding/camo fields because nobody wants to always have to be worried about getting assassinated, or 17 outlanders all hiding after raiding Tribunal/Empire.

The count command is sort of a balancing tool I think that makes sure you aren't being suicidal in such issues listed above. Now, perhaps a more modified option is make hiding/camo like duo in a sense where you struggle to see your surroundings, thus balancing it in that regard, or it limits it to like 'scan' distance for where, but you can still see who.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicThe count command, and counting players you cannot see.... [View all] , Gaplemo, Fri 05-Feb-21 09:51 PM
Reply More assassins to the Fields of Assassins!, Assassin (Anonymous), 10-Feb-21 07:03 PM, #10
Reply The count command can easily be IC if you want it to be..., rex spangler, 10-Feb-21 04:37 PM, #9
Reply RE: The count command, and counting players you cannot ..., lasentia, 08-Feb-21 02:50 PM, #8
Reply Cheesy Feature, Amora, 08-Feb-21 09:45 AM, #5
Reply RE: Cheesy Feature, Jhyrbian, 08-Feb-21 10:06 AM, #6
Reply RE: Cheesy Feature, lasentia, 08-Feb-21 10:47 AM, #7
Reply RE: The count command, and counting players you cannot ..., Jhyrbian, 08-Feb-21 08:57 AM, #3
Reply Count command rebuttle, Blkdrgn, 06-Feb-21 07:44 AM #1
     Reply RE: Count command rebuttle, Duergar (Anonymous), 06-Feb-21 08:25 AM, #2
     Reply I liked the count command, lasentia, 08-Feb-21 09:18 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74444 Previous topic | Next topic