Subject: "Armor at hero range" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74416
Show all folders

rex spanglerSat 19-Dec-20 11:44 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2018
95 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74416, "Armor at hero range"

I've never had a decked-out hero. I can get a few decent items every once in a while, but tend to lose them fast. So, I tend to stick with mediocre armor even at hero, unwillingly.

I feel like there are four main things to cover: hp/mana, stats (str, dex, etc.), saves, and damage roll. It seems the best I can do is have two out of four of these categories covered with easily accessible gear. For melee classes, I usually do stats & damage or stats & saves. For casters, I usually do hp/mana and saves. For casters, that seems fine, but I'd like to cover 3 or 4 of the categories with melee classes.

I consider covering a category to be a couple hundred for hp/mana, 8+ for dex/str, 25+ for damage, -15 to -30 for svs.
Are these numbers easily done for 3 or 4 of the main things I named?
What sort of numbers do other people shoot for with gear at hero range?

Could the item search on the webpage be expanded to include some more limited gear to help finding things? Would that be a lot of work?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicArmor at hero range [View all] , rex spangler, Sat 19-Dec-20 11:44 AM
Reply RE: Armor at hero range, Nalasul, 26-Dec-20 08:56 PM, #4
Reply RE: Armor at hero range, Jormyr, 24-Dec-20 08:24 PM, #3
Reply RE: Armor at hero range, Jhyrbian, 21-Dec-20 10:11 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Armor at hero range, lasentia, 23-Dec-20 02:57 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74416 Previous topic | Next topic