Subject: "Could someone look at vault lag?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74368
Show all folders

robdarken_Sun 22-Nov-20 09:43 AM
Member since 09th Sep 2009
373 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#74368, "Could someone look at vault lag?"
Edited on Sun 22-Nov-20 09:59 AM

This seems to be reliably doing more than trip lag. I don't think vault needs to do more than trip lag ever, not on a sleeping person. The nature of a victim's situation when they are being vaulted in the first place makes only trip lag incredibly good already, any more is extreme I think.

I was convinced this was always only trip lag, additionally, Nepenthe had non-committally indicated this being the case in the past.

But after Xyfa's comments about being sure on Modaisen that he *always* got the next command after vault, and combing through a bunch of logs, I'm inclined to think otherwise.

I've done a bunch of fire a-p's and my experience told me to get them behind a closed door, because it was just trip. Xyfa (having played two strong a-ps recently) thought so on his fire too, until playing Modaisen. Is it possibly a dex comparison? Or even a random 2~2.5? Either way I think permalag off of this skill should require a wasted command on the victim's part.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCould someone look at vault lag? [View all] , robdarken_, Sun 22-Nov-20 09:43 AM
Reply It is more lag for high dex race, incognito, 29-Nov-20 02:28 PM, #5
Reply RE: It is more lag for high dex race, robdarken_, 30-Nov-20 12:02 AM, #6
     Reply The other possibility is that it is size related, incognito, 30-Nov-20 05:43 AM, #7
Reply I don't get all these cries for changes that will neute..., Shitty AP (Anonymous), 26-Nov-20 03:57 PM, #4
Reply I would vote for 0 - 1.5 rounds of lag on vault, rex spangler, 25-Nov-20 02:42 PM, #3
Reply It supposed to be like that., letmetry, 23-Nov-20 01:56 AM, #2
Reply Agreed., Calion, 22-Nov-20 10:24 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74368 Previous topic | Next topic