Subject: "CF Memories - Oops, mistakes, cringes, and regrets" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74263
Show all folders

IshuliMon 22-Jun-20 08:35 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2143 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74263, "CF Memories - Oops, mistakes, cringes, and regrets"
Edited on Mon 22-Jun-20 08:37 PM

I thought it'd be fun if we shared embarrassing or shameful mistakes we've made in the past, just so we can laugh at ourselves and the funny things that can happen in CF.

So please, if you're going to respond, share a time you did an "OOPS" or anything else you regretted or were embarrassed by.
**Please do not post SOMEONE ELSE'S thing you think is cringe-worthy, since this is meant to be light-hearted and not finger-pointing**

Here's mine:

At one point I was chatting with Rahsael casually in imm-land, and I got *slightly* distracted by Tribunal cabal chatter. I believe there were three Magistrates on. I meant to type a joke to Rahsael, but ended up **typing it on CB (cabal chat) instead**. My soul ached when I saw what I typed on CB, I put my face down on my keyboard and internally cringed myself out of existence.

Luckily the Magistrates online were kind about it, but I absolutely hated myself for a few days because of it. Snippet below so you can all laugh at my pain:

*Rahs and I joking around chatting for a while*
Rahsael: Baited breath, ha!

cb You're clearly a master baiter.
(TRIBUNAL) Ishuli: You're clearly a master baiter.

Ishuli: Oh no.
Ishuli: Oh nooooo
Rahsael: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ishuli: Out of all the things I bungle
Ishuli: oh nooooooooooooooooooo
(TRIBUNAL) Mamzisk: That. Sounds dirty.
Ishuli: That's what I get for typing after a 4 hour drive
Ishuli: tell no one
Ishuli: oh noooooooooo
Ishuli: oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo
Rahsael: c 'healing sleep' ishuli
(TRIBUNAL) Sobak: Sobak finds an oddity in that phrase.
Ishuli: i like how that's my FIRST cb bungle too.
Ishuli: And it had to be THAT of all things.
Ishuli: Note to self don't play after long drives /sigh/ FLAY ME
Rahsael: can't breathe
Rahsael: thanks for that
Ishuli: gaaaaaaaah
Ishuli: This is going to haunt my dreams you realize.
Ishuli: I am going to torture myself for this for YEARS.
Ishuli: On my deathbed
Ishuli: I will whisper "please delete that one log from cf where i cb'ed that one thing"
(TRIBUNAL) Mamzisk: But I must insist. Even spider and its web. Deserve admiration for its work.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicCF Memories - Oops, mistakes, cringes, and regrets [View all] , Ishuli, Mon 22-Jun-20 08:35 PM
Reply Deleting Sythvaur, Valkenar, 13-Oct-22 04:47 PM, #24
Reply Deleting my role contest winning drow ap. , Marcus_, 21-Mar-22 04:20 AM, #23
Reply Zandrumial's ID, Valkenar, 12-Oct-20 05:25 PM, #22
Reply Regrets, Abernyte, 12-Oct-20 05:27 AM, #20
Reply You were always good to me., Jadlayer, 12-Oct-20 07:18 AM, #21
Reply Best memories ever, I did a lot of drugs., Petulant Kitten (Anonymous), 09-Oct-20 01:06 PM, #18
Reply (((((after becoming a christian I find it hard to role ..., Jadlayer, 09-Oct-20 01:08 PM, #19
Reply Not realizing that sphere RAGE already has an Imm, Jormyr, 29-Jul-20 09:10 PM, #16
Reply I was introduced to CF by a devout communist, Marcus_, 29-Jul-20 02:40 PM, #15
Reply Although he was a maoist, Marcus_, 06-Aug-20 02:09 PM, #17
Reply This one is pretty infamous that I was on the receiving..., SPN, 15-Jul-20 09:39 AM, #14
Reply A fond one is with Thror., Kalageadon, 06-Jul-20 06:13 PM, #13
Reply RE: CF Memories - Oops, mistakes, cringes, and regrets, Shravthar, 30-Jun-20 01:27 PM, #12
Reply RE: CF Memories - Oops, mistakes, cringes, and regrets, enyuu, 27-Jun-20 09:53 AM, #11
Reply I have more than a few, lasentia, 25-Jun-20 07:21 PM, #10
Reply Yeah, I got one., k-b, 24-Jun-20 11:15 AM, #8
Reply somewhat similar, Dallevian, 24-Jun-20 01:52 PM, #9
Reply RE: CF Memories - Oops, mistakes, cringes, and regrets, ordasen, 24-Jun-20 08:27 AM, #7
Reply Too many to remember them all, but..., Twist, 23-Jun-20 08:32 AM, #6
Reply RE: CF Memories - Oops, mistakes, cringes, and regrets, mackle, 23-Jun-20 02:21 AM, #4
Reply RE: CF Memories - Oops, mistakes, cringes, and regrets, Aithiar, 23-Jun-20 02:17 AM, #3
Reply LOL that cracked me up n/t, mackle, 23-Jun-20 02:22 AM, #5
Reply RE: CF Memories - Oops, mistakes, cringes, and regrets, Nalasul, 22-Jun-20 11:35 PM, #2
Reply First imperial ever, robdarken_, 22-Jun-20 08:58 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74263 Previous topic | Next topic