Subject: "RE: Shaman Path feedback" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74222
Show all folders

TheBluestThumbTue 09-Jun-20 03:40 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2013
186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74223, "RE: Shaman Path feedback"

Your examples for sermon and holy justice seem flawed because if you read the helpfiles it very clearly is meant to be used against chaotic/wanted characters.

Holy Justice-

Vantiglia had probably been warranted before but was still orderly, so she took some damage. Jormyr is evil and chaotic. Looks like Zodslag is neutral ethos based on the log.

Sermon-

Sermon isn't about damage at all, it's about really messing with group dynamics in a fight, and once again especially people who are chaotic.

"Reciting a compelling sermon about the dangers of unharmonious individuals, the shaman reveals these chaotic souls to be untrustworthy. They become more difficult to trust, especially by those who are not themselves chaotic. They struggle to be part of team-oriented abilities such as rescue, intercept, distract, and pack sense. Others may have second thoughts about offering them
beneficial spells and supplications, and shopkeepers will hesitate to do business with them. The shaman also enjoys a small damage boost when striking down a censured individual."

It's not going to do huge damage, it's more subtle in its effects. But I bet a lot of chaotic/wanted people don't want to fight a goodie shaman with that.

I won't address the rest. Some I agree with, some I do not. Not overly strongly.

Sounds like searing ward is definitely buggy though.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicShaman Path feedback [View all] , Torak, Tue 09-Jun-20 02:47 PM
Reply RE: Shaman Path feedback, TheBluestThumb, 09-Jun-20 03:40 PM #1
     Reply RE: Shaman Path feedback, Torak, 09-Jun-20 11:50 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74222 Previous topic | Next topic