Subject: "RE: Healing Cabal Outers" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74202
Show all folders

TheBluestThumbFri 22-May-20 12:24 AM
Member since 09th Jan 2013
186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74203, "RE: Healing Cabal Outers"

As someone who played a caballed healer semi-recently (Yikaro), if I didn't have the ability to heal outers with mass heal I would have gouged my eyes out with boredom.

Mass heal is a 2 round lag heal, so it's much more risky for the healer, and it's not as powerful as a rejuvenate. It takes a long time to heal a cabal guardian up like that, but at least it lets the healer participate in a defense.

Healers need to be good at something. They're already pretty unattractive to play as it is due to their lack of independence.

From my understanding, the modifications to heal were made because before that, a well played and well decked healer for Fort or Empire could basically shut down a retrieval from anything short of 3 lvl 40 chars. So, you don't want it to be totally hopeless for the non-heroes. But you also want to give the healer some purpose. Mass heal seems like a good compromise there.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHealing Cabal Outers [View all] , Rager Char (Anonymous), Thu 21-May-20 11:20 PM
Reply Healing cabal guardians is not been removed, Blkdrgn, 23-May-20 05:34 PM, #5
Reply RE: Healing Cabal Outers, TheBluestThumb, 22-May-20 12:24 AM #1
     Reply RE: Healing Cabal Outers, Rager Char (Anonymous), 23-May-20 01:05 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Healing Cabal Outers, Jormyr, 23-May-20 02:42 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Healing Cabal Outers, Jarmel, 23-May-20 03:57 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74202 Previous topic | Next topic