Subject: "Titles." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74049
Show all folders

AztezulMon 09-Mar-20 06:57 PM
Member since 10th Jan 2020
57 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74049, "Titles."

I was reflecting on Aztezul's reign and I realized one of my favorite parts was something as simple as Morius giving me a decent title. One taken from my RP and literally from my role. I felt it gave the character a great aura and really added to what I was doing (world domination and ganging Villagers played by Morok).

Is there a reason why these are done so seldom? I remember being new to the game and thinking "wow that must be a badass" just based off the titles alone. Now it seems like they're reserved for silly things that make no sense to someone outside of the inside joke, religion heavy characters or worst of all, for purely detrimental reasons. Things like "Village Idiot" or "Egg Brained" really does little to project something about a world famous hero/character. I can think of many game influencing characters that age died without a title at all.

And for the record this isn't a complaint, just an observation. I'm genuinely curious as to the staff's stance (if one exists) on titles. I'd love to see more that add depth to the game.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTitles. [View all] , Aztezul, Mon 09-Mar-20 06:57 PM
Reply RE: Titles., Jormyr, 09-Mar-20 10:59 PM, #2
Reply Thanks for that, by the way., Aithiar, 10-Mar-20 04:34 AM, #3
Reply RE: Titles., Ishuli, 09-Mar-20 08:14 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74049 Previous topic | Next topic