Subject: "Regarding wither - Move longevity?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74009
Show all folders

AdrigonThu 20-Feb-20 01:26 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74009, "Regarding wither - Move longevity?"

Hello,

After playing Antaluvion and loosing some 100+ hours due to failing the save against one (1) wither, I have pondered if there are any creative ways of altering this.

I know there are several voices for change of the commune itself, but I propose that we simply move the elixir of longevity from the area which it is in now, which cannot be accessed by anyone, to a place that is reachable. Say to Tiamat. Or we open up something else that is in character and try to make this an opportunity to further improve upon the game.

Here Daevryn writes that the elixir undoes the aging of wither (if he recalls correctly) http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=49351

Since it is created by someone who, to my knowledge, is absent from the game I understand it can be hard to get their approval.

But perhaps we can do that or altogether remove that age loss?

Looking forward to your thoughts!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicRegarding wither - Move longevity? [View all] , Adrigon, Thu 20-Feb-20 01:26 PM
Reply RE: Regarding wither - Move longevity?, Ishuli, 20-Feb-20 01:46 PM, #1
     Reply I don't understand the upside of the age penalty., Java, 24-Feb-20 04:18 PM, #2
          Reply RE: I don't understand the upside of the age penalty., incognito, 25-Feb-20 04:03 AM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74009 Previous topic | Next topic