Subject: "No, I've been talking not about maneuver! " Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73994
Show all folders

clnt2020Fri 14-Feb-20 02:08 AM
Member since 11th Dec 2019
224 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73998, "No, I've been talking not about maneuver! "
Edited on Fri 14-Feb-20 02:17 AM

I was asking about this spamlag move:

Paladin pushes you back with a firm strike from the staff, disrupting your attack.

(No idea what skill is it, so can't find a helpfile )

I'ts a crazy effective command denial + lags everyone + mass feint. That's fine, I know how to counter it, yet I wonder: if it **pushes** you back - does footing edge helps? Should work, imo, because footing is designed to help against all kind of pushes, drives, etc. But I am not sure if it's coded, hence the question!

About the footing edge itself - it really helps a lot vs pulls/drives/etc, making those moves fail a lot, and forcing enemies to use something else against you (once they learns that it is not reliable at all and, most likely, won't work). Actually, it's a very good edge, especially if there are enemies with drive legacy, or those who knows how to use pull/drive effectively. If there are such heroes in range, footing edge is a must have for me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicFooting edge question [View all] , clnt2020, Mon 10-Feb-20 11:41 PM
Reply Even if it works it's a limited reprieve, incognito, 13-Feb-20 02:45 PM, #1
     Reply Which alternatives?, clnt2020, 13-Feb-20 03:17 PM, #2
          Reply Not what I meant, incognito, 13-Feb-20 04:33 PM, #3
               Reply No, I've been talking not about maneuver! , clnt2020, 14-Feb-20 02:17 AM #4
                    Reply That move is fend, incognito, 14-Feb-20 02:25 AM, #5
                         Reply Thank you!, clnt2020, 14-Feb-20 02:29 AM, #6
                              Reply No, incognito, 14-Feb-20 04:39 AM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73994 Previous topic | Next topic