Subject: "Playing CF again after 17 years!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73800
Show all folders

sunshine9Sun 12-Jan-20 02:19 PM
Member since 12th Jan 2020
29 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73800, "Playing CF again after 17 years!"
Edited on Sun 12-Jan-20 02:21 PM

Hello folks! Yes, I played alot of Carrion Fields and my last character was 17 years ago. I had a thief tattoo'ed by Ishamel, and a Sylvan hero with a nice title. Now I have found some sparetime and decided to see
whats been going on, on The Fields since my last visits, and a lot as far as I can see! Wow .. Very impressive improvements on the classes. I never been a "pro" CF player and mostly played Thieves, Rangers, and Assassins and a few Warriors. I have returned to The Fields with an AP and feel like a sitting duck without dodge fighting assassins and warriors. And they can lag, and often they have the initiative. Not good odds to begin with. What to do? My question, is there a wand or some item that can heal plague so it would be possible to practice it while fighting mobs? Othwerwise it is just too slow to practice. Are there wands that can
improve defences, where? I remember there was an item that produced "stoneskin", but I forgot what it was .. Any other ways to improve defences so my AP can get more time to land spells and regain the initiative?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicPlaying CF again after 17 years! [View all] , sunshine9, Sun 12-Jan-20 02:19 PM
Reply Are you trying to improve wands or plague..., SPN, 16-Jan-20 10:59 PM, #4
Reply Shops!, clnt2020, 13-Jan-20 07:26 AM, #3
Reply RE: Playing CF again after 17 years!, robdarken_, 13-Jan-20 12:02 AM, #2
Reply Welcome back, incognito, 12-Jan-20 08:32 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73800 Previous topic | Next topic