Subject: "Leveling speed and midlevel gameplay" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73719
Show all folders

clnt2020Fri 20-Dec-19 06:36 AM
Member since 11th Dec 2019
224 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73719, "Leveling speed and midlevel gameplay"

Well, I don't know if it was brought already, and I'm pretty sure I'll be shot for this blasphemous idea, but still.

Why do the game needs so slow characters progression? To spread them between levels, so on each level/range there would be plenty of players. Also, for players to explore/learn/enjoy midlevel fun during it.

But now, the playerbase is small. Midlevels are empty, you'll get lucky if you'll have 2-3 enemies to fight on thirties... All the fun happens on hero ranks nowdays, where are players still exists and are active.

So, is it so important to have midlevels gameplay now? Or if everyone would be catapulted to hero ranks, game would be more fun? Increasing speed of skill learning x10, and exp learning x10, for instance?

I'm not insisting it's a right idea. It's just a thing to consider, and maybe try as an experiment someday (like, buff x10 for a month or two, if things won't go well - cancel it).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLeveling speed and midlevel gameplay [View all] , clnt2020, Fri 20-Dec-19 06:36 AM
Reply So I'll try to address this, incognito, 20-Dec-19 09:25 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73719 Previous topic | Next topic