Subject: "Not a huge fan" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73434
Show all folders

JarmelMon 05-Aug-19 10:57 PM
Member since 19th Jul 2015
375 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73436, "Not a huge fan"

Teleport is not without its risks.

And well for my last few characters I dont think less cabals will change anything, there needs to be a mindset change in cabalwars. Part of this is the risk v reward of which edges play a role. And when I hit 25 retrevals against opposition with Jhelruk I was disapointed with what I actually got (Zero edge choices to like 8) and to get that I faced multiple beat downs from 4+ defenders lost gear, lost con, lost gold etc.

Varric is a great example, I solo raided fort far to many times against 1 defender, sometimes 2+ defenders, and rarely 3+ defenders. 80% of those raids I saw the defender walk to the outer maran and then just leave. No attempt to defend and no attempt of retrieval.

It got to the point where I felt more than comfortable sleeping inside fort under 300hp when there were defenders on, and an enemy should never be left in a position where they feel this way IMHO.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMake the game smaller [View all] , laxman, Mon 05-Aug-19 06:06 PM
Reply Make yourself bigger. nt, robdarken_, 06-Aug-19 08:45 AM, #3
Reply Not a huge fan, Jarmel, 05-Aug-19 10:57 PM #2
Reply Ew. , Lhydia, 05-Aug-19 06:30 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73434 Previous topic | Next topic