Subject: "RE: So perhaps if you’re a dumb giant" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73406
Show all folders

robdarken_Sat 06-Jul-19 07:04 PM
Member since 09th Sep 2009
373 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#73415, "RE: So perhaps if you’re a dumb giant"
Edited on Sat 06-Jul-19 07:12 PM

I hope it's not too different from before. I like giant sword. That said flourintine isn't a skill that's hard to perfect. Flurry and riposte take ages (used to be worse when 15 int didn't learn like 18 int).

Giant sword always kinda tanked for #### (but not #### for a giant), which means struggling with people who tank well, at least if you want to seal the kill (if not by all means flurry away). If they got even a little worse at it than they were before, it would probably make them much less viable.

#### tanking aside, I experienced them as still good for bash and run PK, it's very hard to lock you down, you lock down others very easily, and you only gotta get lucky with the bash+ripostes once before you can flurry that dex dagger warrior down without him ever making a move. You might lose melees with equally prepped dex warriors most of the time, but the difference is they're bashed when it goes bad and you aren't.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicUmiron! Is this fake news? [View all] , Lhydia, Mon 01-Jul-19 05:25 PM
Reply RE: Umiron! Is this fake news?, Dallevian, 02-Jul-19 09:47 AM, #3
Reply Well ####. Thanks., Lhydia, 02-Jul-19 11:40 AM, #4
Reply RE: Umiron! Is this fake news?, Umiron, 01-Jul-19 06:32 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks, Lhydia, 02-Jul-19 05:44 AM, #2
     Reply No, jalbrin, 05-Jul-19 03:26 AM, #5
          Reply So is the theory.., Lhydia, 05-Jul-19 07:38 AM, #6
               Reply From what I understand, Beroxxus, 05-Jul-19 12:04 PM, #7
     Reply So perhaps if you’re a dumb giant, TJHuron, 06-Jul-19 06:40 PM, #8
          Reply RE: So perhaps if you’re a dumb giant, robdarken_, 06-Jul-19 07:12 PM #9
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73406 Previous topic | Next topic