Subject: "Really strange event idea - feel free to rip apart" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73399
Show all folders

IrishMidnightTue 25-Jun-19 08:17 AM
Member since 14th Jan 2017
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73399, "Really strange event idea - feel free to rip apart"

Bare with me, and I think the most important thing would be an appropriate RP angle (I interpret that as being the biggest risk factor).

What if once a month, for a 72 hour period, the mud turned into a "version of the future" (my only attempt at an RP angle so far) where it's a clean slate CF, all gear reset to mobs, and all the pfiles are hero leveled (or appropriately set for goblins, orcs, necromancers(?)) and any newly created player would be set to hero (this would most likely need to restrict characters created from a single IP, be it 10 minutes or something more significant).

After the 72 hour period, the pfiles and everything would be restored to the moment before "the vision" began. Ideally, RP would stay intact, but could possibly appeal to many players? Otherwise, it could be just that I'm sleep deprived.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicReally strange event idea - feel free to rip apart [View all] , IrishMidnight, Tue 25-Jun-19 08:17 AM
Reply RE: Really strange event idea - feel free to rip apart, Ishuli, 25-Jun-19 10:36 AM, #3
Reply RE: Really strange event idea - feel free to rip apart, Umiron, 25-Jun-19 10:35 AM, #2
Reply what n/t, Lhydia, 25-Jun-19 09:44 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73399 Previous topic | Next topic