Subject: "what would bring uou back topic" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73098
Show all folders

droThu 02-May-19 05:03 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
65 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73098, "what would bring uou back topic"

well, i havent left since the thread is locked i thouht id share my .02. i am stroe guy, the guy playing with one hand. i am a veteran player who at one time had been thru every corner of thera. been back long enugh to see how the landscape is unfolding. a coupl points i have noticed:
- battle is too strong and have nothing to do. they need an enemy.

ppl are bored bc of lack of fights. in the past the majority of fight s happen before hero. we should target hero range being the new battleground.
looting is pretty tame these days. i read the limited item thread a bit back, i still think item limits are a bit strict. i can barely get a sword to save my life. it seems to be harder to gear than in times past. maybe bc i missed a long time of game development and dont hsve the knowledge anymore. im not asking for another set of strange bracers, maybe like gleaming silvers for example just dont seem to be in the game.

ss someone catching up backlog i dearly miss locate. i see something i hsve to depend on someone telling me where it comes frm which depending on the pc/align may or may not happen.
exploring all these new areas is harder
in conclusion battle needs a new enemy from exiting cabal?bring back arcane sect? spice up empire.

setting up hero range Pk fights. the game has always been well balanced.
with the playerbase so small it had gotten really hardto rank. ive run a number of support classes that just log out due to no help (mages) would have been cool if i could for example spent that time collecting magic items thrown iit in the veil for xp solorank that way. i know we want to encourage unterction but i think we need alternatives. otherwise hero range will sray sparse. as i write this there are 6 ppl online if they were a;; heros something interesting could happen.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked Topicwhat would bring uou back topic [View all] , dro, Thu 02-May-19 05:03 PM
Reply The hardcore playerkillers have left the game, -flso, 02-May-19 05:42 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73098 Previous topic | Next topic