Subject: "I'll echo everyone else.." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72668
Show all folders

JavaTue 12-Mar-19 11:10 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#72673, "I'll echo everyone else.."

Unless a denied player is banned for life from the game, I don't know why you'd forbid them from talking about their character, or other characters they interacted with. Hell, even players that have been perma-banned are still allowed to post on the forums.

What is so offensive about a denied character making a (extremely class) post about other characters and Imms, telling them thank you for the positive experience?

I would get it if it was a rant about unfair Imms or baseless bitching (although that is often allowed to remain), but Saelriza's post was about as reasonable as it gets.

If you moved it to Battlefield, I'd understand it. But nuking it outright seems pretty petty and unnecessary.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicDon't post goodbyes on Gameplay, and don't post goodbye... [View all] , Umiron, Tue 12-Mar-19 10:06 AM
Reply Good job cracking down on perma's. I liked Saelriza, bu..., k-b, 12-Mar-19 03:06 PM, #7
Reply I'll echo everyone else.., Java, 12-Mar-19 11:10 AM #5
Reply Welcome to Umiron fields, Jhyrbian, 12-Mar-19 12:56 PM, #6
Reply Cosign. nt, robdarken_, 12-Mar-19 04:57 PM, #8
Reply Need I say anything more?, Kstatida, 12-Mar-19 10:54 AM, #4
Reply Wow, I'm surprised by this..., Tronimal, 12-Mar-19 10:23 AM, #3
Reply It's ok to be a hardass., JohnEveryMan, 12-Mar-19 10:11 AM, #1
     Reply The power is hungry, it must destroy or it will go ramp..., Blkdrgn, 12-Mar-19 10:21 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72668 Previous topic | Next topic