Subject: "Wow, I'm surprised by this..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72668
Show all folders

TronimalTue 12-Mar-19 10:23 AM
Member since 03rd Apr 2016
75 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#72671, "Wow, I'm surprised by this..."

The players post was totally classy, deserved, and.. I'm kinda shocked they were accused of permaing. Considering they logged in as the lone imperial hero against AWFUL odds, for at LEAST a month.. This was actually a character I had immense respect for in game, classy, willing to fight against the odds, and capable. Never once got ganged down by this character, or even really saw them log in with help of any kind... but... I suppose you guys have access to some knowledge we don't. Although, this kind of heavy handed enforcement seems detrimental to retaining players who (from what I saw) were generally good for the game.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicDon't post goodbyes on Gameplay, and don't post goodbye... [View all] , Umiron, Tue 12-Mar-19 10:06 AM
Reply Good job cracking down on perma's. I liked Saelriza, bu..., k-b, 12-Mar-19 03:06 PM, #7
Reply I'll echo everyone else.., Java, 12-Mar-19 11:10 AM, #5
Reply Welcome to Umiron fields, Jhyrbian, 12-Mar-19 12:56 PM, #6
Reply Cosign. nt, robdarken_, 12-Mar-19 04:57 PM, #8
Reply Need I say anything more?, Kstatida, 12-Mar-19 10:54 AM, #4
Reply Wow, I'm surprised by this..., Tronimal, 12-Mar-19 10:23 AM #3
Reply It's ok to be a hardass., JohnEveryMan, 12-Mar-19 10:11 AM, #1
     Reply The power is hungry, it must destroy or it will go ramp..., Blkdrgn, 12-Mar-19 10:21 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72668 Previous topic | Next topic