Subject: "RE: The movement burn is triggered by dodging, not by parrying." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72634
Show all folders

incognitoMon 11-Mar-19 12:25 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72637, "RE: The movement burn is triggered by dodging, not by parrying."

I disagree that the resting is a large downside.

The prep's duration (the one most people seem to use) is short anyway.

And it is unbalanced to our in a prep that's easy to get, unlimited, significantly improves fighting, and has minimal downsides for a large subset of the mud.

The imms removed sharkbait for balance reasons once that became well known (because I shared it ic with a newb who posted about it on the forums). That was harder to find, harder to get from the tougher mob, highly limited so easier to lose control of, stake out for ambush, etc. And then they put in this accelerate prep? It really needs to come out imho as it upsets balance and adds to prep inflation.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAccelerate [View all] , Questioner! (Anonymous), Sun 10-Mar-19 05:30 PM
Reply Stop, Kstatida, 12-Mar-19 03:55 AM, #9
Reply The movement burn is triggered by dodging, not by parry..., Quixotic, 10-Mar-19 05:54 PM, #2
Reply RE: The movement burn is triggered by dodging, not by p..., incognito, 11-Mar-19 12:25 AM #3
     Reply RE: The movement burn is triggered by dodging, not by p..., NoobAgain, 11-Mar-19 09:11 PM, #6
     Reply Guessing this was aimed at quixotic not me, incognito, 11-Mar-19 11:59 PM, #8
     Reply RE: The movement burn is triggered by dodging, not by p..., NoobAgain, 11-Mar-19 09:12 PM, #7
Reply RE: Accelerate, IrishMidnight, 10-Mar-19 05:48 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Accelerate, incognito, 11-Mar-19 12:26 AM, #4
          Reply Thank you, yes nt, IrishMidnight, 11-Mar-19 07:03 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72634 Previous topic | Next topic