Subject: "I owe some people an apology" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72604
Show all folders

OnewingedangelThu 07-Mar-19 09:24 AM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72604, "I owe some people an apology"

First, I am bipolar, and I freaked out yesterday, I'm sorry.

However, I still want a discussion to be open. To be more calm about it, I think the imms can be too quick to jump on disbanding a ranking a quick just because someone might have the same IP. 90% of the playerbase who might end up like that aren't going to be a Perma. Most of us can make sure that isn't going to happen. I understand they can be a problem, and they can be hard to catch, so catching them early may be important. However, You have the ability to keep watching over it.

Basically, my point is I just don't want to treat him differently because of it. I'd like to treat him like I would any other character. I'm not asking for leeway in the rules, just give some people a chance to see if they are even going to break the rules.

My point was buried under nonsense and bitching yesterday, so yeah, this is here now. Anyway, I'm sorry again.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI owe some people an apology [View all] , Onewingedangel, Thu 07-Mar-19 09:24 AM
Reply As the person sharing the same IP address, I will apolo..., Hatersauce, 08-Mar-19 02:18 AM, #9
Reply Thank you., ice king, 08-Mar-19 01:38 AM, #7
Reply Wise words. Cosign. (nt), Bemused, 08-Mar-19 02:05 AM, #8
Reply Thumbsup, robdarken_, 07-Mar-19 02:47 PM, #6
Reply RE: I owe some people an apology, Ishuli, 07-Mar-19 10:02 AM, #1
     Reply My issue in such a case, Onewingedangel, 07-Mar-19 10:06 AM, #2
          Reply RE: My issue in such a case, Ishuli, 07-Mar-19 10:19 AM, #3
               Reply Let me be clearer, Onewingedangel, 07-Mar-19 10:49 AM, #4
                    Reply RE: Let me be clearer, Ishuli, 07-Mar-19 10:52 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72604 Previous topic | Next topic