Subject: "You could just stop min/maxing.... " Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72448
Show all folders

BlkdrgnTue 19-Feb-19 10:24 AM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
293 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72466, "You could just stop min/maxing.... "

And play the character as a person who is developing themselves into a true fighter/mage and take it in stride with a few or more skills not being 100%.

Though, with the competitive nature of some/most, it's a null point because people play the game to win PK's, not to be a part of the world . I don't feel like a lvl 15 warrior should be perfect at all weapons and defenses, but a mature warrior at his prime should be near perfect.

My idea might make PK more fun, because when people start failing #### more often and don't just obliterate the range, it's like a live experience of D&D where that roll might win the fight, or it might lose it

Just my 2 cents, play your game how you like and enjoy me being a free pk to you hardcore min/maxers out there

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicplayerbase/ranking [View all] , lowbie mage (Anonymous), Sat 16-Feb-19 12:47 PM
Reply I've not had problems ranking without groups., rex spangler, 16-Feb-19 03:11 PM, #3
Reply RE: playerbase/ranking, incognito, 16-Feb-19 02:04 PM, #1
     Reply cosign, rex spangler, 16-Feb-19 03:01 PM, #2
     Reply I third this (n/t), Onewingedangel, 19-Feb-19 10:19 PM, #7
     Reply Yup, Saagkri, 17-Feb-19 06:33 AM, #4
     Reply You could just stop min/maxing.... , Blkdrgn, 19-Feb-19 10:24 AM #5
          Reply RE: You could just stop min/maxing.... , incognito, 19-Feb-19 01:29 PM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72448 Previous topic | Next topic