Subject: "Define terrible." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72317
Show all folders

JaegendarThu 27-Dec-18 03:26 PM
Member since 30th May 2014
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72319, "Define terrible."

I thought I did a very good job writing that, Lol.

But yeah, like I mentioned, the char just felt tainted even though like you said I think I reacted like a goodie would. Maybe I've got too high standards for a goodie?. For example I can't imagine how I could justify killing a neutral guildguard to get to a darkie.

I don't know how to fix that. The only thing that comes to mind is the following:

A contraption in the side of the courtyard in the fortress with a lever.

You pull it and and booming mechanical voice can be heard saying 'tsk tsk tsk'.

You suddenly feel the back of your clothing being pulled as you are slightly raised off the ground by a weird mechanical claw.

Whirring sounds can be heard as big gauntled hand on a pole separates itself from the wall.

A holy redemption claw's Beating EVISCERATES you!
A Redemption machine says 'Who's been a bad goodie!!!?'

As the redemption claw releases you, you feel relieved of your sins.

A Redemption machine says 'Now go and spread the light with your beautiful soul, you.'

J.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicUnrestrained.castigation of equines in goodie kills as ... [View all] , Jaegendar, Thu 27-Dec-18 02:48 PM
Reply RE: Unrestrained.castigation of equines in goodie kills..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 28-Dec-18 04:20 PM, #18
Reply Add it to your role and deal with it IC?, Marcus_, 28-Dec-18 08:30 AM, #8
Reply You're a Korsgaard follower, Kstatida, 28-Dec-18 08:18 AM, #7
Reply RE: Unrestrained.castigation of equines in goodie kills..., Jhyrbian, 27-Dec-18 03:38 PM, #3
Reply This is a terrible story, Java, 27-Dec-18 03:00 PM, #1
     Reply Define terrible., Jaegendar, 27-Dec-18 03:26 PM #2
          Reply Because.., Java, 27-Dec-18 03:40 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Because.., Jaegendar, 27-Dec-18 03:43 PM, #5
                    Reply Sorry, I lied. I actually do know the fix., Java, 27-Dec-18 04:04 PM, #6
                         Reply There is the threat of being delayed from Maran for a c..., JohnEveryMan, 28-Dec-18 09:02 AM, #9
                              Reply You're still making stuff up, Java, 28-Dec-18 09:32 AM, #10
                                   Reply Oh right meant to post this from my Jaegandaer acc, JohnEveryMan, 28-Dec-18 11:31 AM, #11
                                        Reply Having done it at least once.., Java, 28-Dec-18 11:47 AM, #12
                                             Reply Emo is clearly the most effective and expedient route, JohnEveryMan, 28-Dec-18 12:35 PM, #13
                                             Reply Clearly. Based on.. your preconceptions and literally n..., Java, 28-Dec-18 03:42 PM, #15
                                                  Reply So you're arguing against annecdotal evidence with anne..., JohnEveryMan, 28-Dec-18 04:18 PM, #17
                                                       Reply He deleted despite having absolutely no consequences. H..., Java, 28-Dec-18 04:39 PM, #19
                                             Reply Roles are the fun of CF, lasentia, 28-Dec-18 03:16 PM, #14
                                                  Reply I don't disagree with anything you said., JohnEveryMan, 28-Dec-18 04:12 PM, #16
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72317 Previous topic | Next topic