Subject: "Unrestrained.castigation of equines in goodie kills as Fortressite" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72317
Show all folders

JaegendarThu 27-Dec-18 02:48 PM
Member since 30th May 2014
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72317, "Unrestrained.castigation of equines in goodie kills as Fortressite"

Story time with uncle J.

A month (couple?) I tried my first fortressite as an invoker. Everything was going awesome, I killed a decent chunk of darkies before getting into fortress at around level 16. I become a squire and everything is dandy.

But then, I group up with another mage and retarded assassin. Both of whom were applicants for the fortress, well we are killing trolls when a darkie-healer-pain-in-the-butt makes trouble and we chase each other about as a group, until the assassin decides to blindness dust and kill a freaking tiny guardian. The thing is one rounded, and I am left banging my forehead against my keyboard. I call off the group and the chase of the darkie and try to fix the screw up.

I:
1.- Sent a note to fortress about needing a spanking for being a bad goodie
2.- Sent a pray requesting that my bottom be smitten for being naughty
3.- Speak to a nice elf warrior who seems to have messed up as well and get told to castigate some forest burners so the tiny guardian feels better about himself while planting seeds with Ergush in the afterlife.

Did all that, nobody said anything to me. And I remembered a post here from the fortress imms, saying that the first one is on the house. But I can't stop feeling that the axe will eventually drop, aka. I can feel the heartbeat under the floorboards. So I basically deleted, because I can't help feeling that my char is now tainted.

I really, don't know what I would be asking for. Getting punished for killing goodies as a fortress is entirely reasonable, feeling that my char is tainted because of some moron is also not cool. So I am lost, and this ends up being just "Story time with uncle J".

Maybe being a goodie is too anathema to my being, that or I should only try chars that can solo level if I want to go goodie.

Thank you for listening, and please do tune in for my next rant/story infront of the fireplace with a nice cup of coffee.

Cheers.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicUnrestrained.castigation of equines in goodie kills as ... [View all] , Jaegendar, Thu 27-Dec-18 02:48 PM
Reply RE: Unrestrained.castigation of equines in goodie kills..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 28-Dec-18 04:20 PM, #18
Reply Add it to your role and deal with it IC?, Marcus_, 28-Dec-18 08:30 AM, #8
Reply You're a Korsgaard follower, Kstatida, 28-Dec-18 08:18 AM, #7
Reply RE: Unrestrained.castigation of equines in goodie kills..., Jhyrbian, 27-Dec-18 03:38 PM, #3
Reply This is a terrible story, Java, 27-Dec-18 03:00 PM, #1
     Reply Define terrible., Jaegendar, 27-Dec-18 03:26 PM, #2
          Reply Because.., Java, 27-Dec-18 03:40 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Because.., Jaegendar, 27-Dec-18 03:43 PM, #5
                    Reply Sorry, I lied. I actually do know the fix., Java, 27-Dec-18 04:04 PM, #6
                         Reply There is the threat of being delayed from Maran for a c..., JohnEveryMan, 28-Dec-18 09:02 AM, #9
                              Reply You're still making stuff up, Java, 28-Dec-18 09:32 AM, #10
                                   Reply Oh right meant to post this from my Jaegandaer acc, JohnEveryMan, 28-Dec-18 11:31 AM, #11
                                        Reply Having done it at least once.., Java, 28-Dec-18 11:47 AM, #12
                                             Reply Emo is clearly the most effective and expedient route, JohnEveryMan, 28-Dec-18 12:35 PM, #13
                                             Reply Clearly. Based on.. your preconceptions and literally n..., Java, 28-Dec-18 03:42 PM, #15
                                                  Reply So you're arguing against annecdotal evidence with anne..., JohnEveryMan, 28-Dec-18 04:18 PM, #17
                                                       Reply He deleted despite having absolutely no consequences. H..., Java, 28-Dec-18 04:39 PM, #19
                                             Reply Roles are the fun of CF, lasentia, 28-Dec-18 03:16 PM, #14
                                                  Reply I don't disagree with anything you said., JohnEveryMan, 28-Dec-18 04:12 PM, #16
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72317 Previous topic | Next topic