Subject: "Small rant" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72250
Show all folders

JaegendarSun 09-Dec-18 01:42 PM
Member since 30th May 2014
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72250, "Small rant"
Edited on Sun 09-Dec-18 01:41 PM

I just went through something that defies explanation and I just want to make sure that there is an IC explanation.

I was playing a lowbie warrior and another lowbie starts to hunt me. He finds me in the oryx steppes. That's fine, I teleport away. I land in the cementery and go to the High sorcery Tower to replenish green potions. I get attacked by the same guy outside the tower, I teleport away and go to Gol galath to kill some dwarfs but he finds and attacks me, I teleport once again and land directly in high sorcery tower again, same warrior bee-lines and attacks me again in the tower. Last time I head to arkham and pledge to the huntress. Yep, warrior shows up and attacks me, so I teleport one last time to the outlying villages. Yup, warrior once again bee-lines for me and kills me after drinking from my water container which mysteriously poisons me.

This defies reason within normal IC parameters, It came to me that maybe someone was spying for him.

I deleted that char.

End rant.

Question: is there an in game reason for something like this happening, someone being able to bee line to my location within minutes after around 5/6 teleports?

-Luis

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSmall rant [View all] , Jaegendar, Sun 09-Dec-18 01:42 PM
Reply RE: Small rant, incognito, 10-Dec-18 05:32 AM, #7
Reply I'm going to edit these posts a bit., Ishuli, 09-Dec-18 01:41 PM, #5
Reply Cool cool. If you saw my post that’s good enough..., Relio, 09-Dec-18 02:58 PM, #6
Reply Probably a certain player, robdarken_, 09-Dec-18 12:01 PM, #4
Reply RE: Small rant, Thaedan (Anonymous), 09-Dec-18 10:26 AM, #3
Reply Poisoned container., ice king, 09-Dec-18 08:00 AM, #2
Reply Its easy to find somebody, Glikberont, 09-Dec-18 05:04 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72250 Previous topic | Next topic