Subject: "Instrument of Judgement -- is this any good?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72191
Show all folders

Divinely Angry (Anonymous)Thu 29-Nov-18 05:29 PM
Charter member
#72191, "Instrument of Judgement -- is this any good?"
Edited on Thu 29-Nov-18 05:33 PM

Hey, so this supplication makes a relatively low average, low stat exotic. It seems to prog to do a little lag, or the other one progs for a little stat loss. The prog doesn't seem to fire nearly often enough for it to be relevant.

While it is definitely useful to be able to forge a weapon anytime anywhere that is decent + minor perks I wonder if there is more to it than I am realizing? It doesn't seem to stack up against say maran weapons, spiritual hammers or even frost blades which are no disarm and have an edge to make them even better. That may be by design or it may be that I'm incorrect. I'm just wondering if someone in the know can comment and say, "yeah, if you're hard up for a weapon these will do in a pinch, otherwise they are pretty worthless," or "you're wrong. these are awesome because of ____"

Please note, I'm not saying "this broke!" because if they are intended as (and balanced as) just an okay backup weapon they are fine.

EDIT: Because I am good grammar.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicInstrument of Judgement -- is this any good? [View all] , Divinely Angry (Anonymous), Thu 29-Nov-18 05:29 PM
Reply RE: Instrument of Judgement -- is this any good?, Umiron, 29-Nov-18 06:10 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Instrument of Judgement -- is this any good?, Divinely Angry (Anonymous), 29-Nov-18 06:13 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Instrument of Judgement -- is this any good?, Mathfyface (Anonymous), 29-Nov-18 06:55 PM, #3
               Reply Not quite., Jormyr, 29-Nov-18 08:29 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72191 Previous topic | Next topic