Subject: "I'll double your double beer offer to bring them back." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72055
Show all folders

jalbrinSat 10-Nov-18 09:50 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2009
211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72059, "I'll double your double beer offer to bring them back."

If you thought Nexuns were your friends, and got pissy when they murdered you, that was your fault. Nexuns didn't have friends outside of other Nexuns, and they knew it, because at some point they were going to have to kill everyone else.

I'll admit gauge balance was a bit off towards the end but vanguard was one of the best cabal powers to ever exist.

Sanctuary on a stick against your enemies and the same against anyone using high damage attacks, enemy or not? Yes please.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicPretty please bring back Nexus [View all] , Dallevian, Sat 10-Nov-18 01:29 PM
Reply I would rather see entropy expanded to masters, laxman, 10-Nov-18 05:49 PM, #2
Reply i'd take that, Dallevian, 10-Nov-18 06:08 PM, #3
Reply RE: Pretty please bring back Nexus, Not An Imm, 10-Nov-18 05:13 PM, #1
     Reply I'll double your double beer offer to bring them back., jalbrin, 10-Nov-18 09:50 PM #4
          Reply I'll quintuple your quadruple beer offer, Swordsosaurus, 11-Nov-18 04:45 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72055 Previous topic | Next topic