Subject: "RE: Not Edges - but Invokers, Healers and Druids" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72010
Show all folders

IshuliTue 06-Nov-18 01:15 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2122 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72022, "RE: Not Edges - but Invokers, Healers and Druids"

I can't speak to fly/transmute, so I'll let someone codey do that.

Druids do have a lot of really good gear options still though, including newer things (added within the last year or so).

As to invokers, I can tell you that if that were the case, I'd personally want their ceiling power toned down considerably. Invokers get to have an assortment of pretty insanely powerful stuff at the cost of being a nerd (I think that's a funny way to phrase it). So I'm against that in general since that would require a jump back to balancing, toning things down, etc. There are other classes that are casty/communy that don't require that level of investment and who have lower ceilings.

Explore/PvE scene - we'll see! We continuously have areas in the works, but the process tends to be slow and steady. Either way, there were some recent area additions, so jump in and maybe they can sate you until something else pops out .

-Ish

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNot Edges - but Invokers, Healers and Druids [View all] , NoobAgain, Tue 06-Nov-18 10:04 AM
Reply Druids are still really mean, laxman, 06-Nov-18 04:41 PM, #2
Reply Lots of awesome/obtainable exotics out there, druids ar..., Mcbeth, 06-Nov-18 05:03 PM, #4
Reply RE: Not Edges - but Invokers, Healers and Druids, Ishuli, 06-Nov-18 01:15 PM #1
     Reply Agreed regarding invokers, Mcbeth, 06-Nov-18 05:02 PM, #3
          Reply This reasoning is odd to me., Tac, 06-Nov-18 05:57 PM, #5
               Reply RE: This reasoning is odd to me., Ishuli, 06-Nov-18 06:02 PM, #6
                    Reply A "challenge moment", NoobAgain, 06-Nov-18 07:07 PM, #7
                    Reply RE: This reasoning is odd to me., Tac, 06-Nov-18 09:46 PM, #8
                         Reply I like that there aren't a lot of invokers, Swordsosaurus, 06-Nov-18 09:53 PM, #9
                              Reply If I opened them up, laxman, 06-Nov-18 10:02 PM, #10
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72010 Previous topic | Next topic