Subject: "Squelch" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71996
Show all folders

robdarken_Mon 05-Nov-18 10:36 AM
Member since 09th Sep 2009
373 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#71996, "Squelch"
Edited on Mon 05-Nov-18 10:41 AM

While we're talking about Orcs. Probably not high on the list but it occurred to me to suggest changing squelch.

As it is, I would never use it because it's kind of character ruining if the target has spent a lot of time mastering adapts (think hack, takes forever). Resets all adapt skill percents to 33 or 1, don't remember which.

I think the idea behind this skill is to use it as leverage against smaller Orcies, but not make them either delete or be your worst IRL enemy until you con-die. If they challenge you and win without adapts they should probably have their old skill percentages.

I like the theme of it, the Orc chief can really #### you up if you piss him off, but maybe it's too extreme, I don't know. Not being able to get skill ups until you kill/appease chief might be enough of a screw over.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSquelch [View all] , robdarken_, Mon 05-Nov-18 10:36 AM
Reply RE: Squelch, incognito, 05-Nov-18 03:39 PM, #2
Reply By design, Kstatida, 05-Nov-18 12:50 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71996 Previous topic | Next topic