Subject: "I'm trying to mix up days and times..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71413
Show all folders

RahsaelWed 29-Aug-18 06:36 PM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71452, "I'm trying to mix up days and times..."

We started off with a couple at night, and now we're doing a couple for the morning crowd. My personal goal is to make this a fairly regular thing with a few events every month.

Most will be small and self-contained, so don't feel bad about missing them. But if you can make it, show up, be creative, roleplay your heart out, and have fun. It's a chance to meet other characters and form relationships. Winning in the conventional sense doesn't always mean you'll get the greatest reward.

There are a couple of events and quests brewing that might end up being more substantial and satisfying. Stay tuned!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicEvent Summary: The Emperor's New Cloves [View all] , Rahsael, Thu 16-Aug-18 05:49 PM
Reply New Event On The Calendar, Rahsael, 29-Aug-18 11:31 AM, #3
Reply Woe is the working folk!, SPN, 29-Aug-18 04:12 PM, #4
     Reply I'm trying to mix up days and times..., Rahsael, 29-Aug-18 06:36 PM #5
          Reply I just assumed you were European., JohnEveryMan, 30-Aug-18 07:53 AM, #6
Reply Did Aiya break RP?, SPN, 17-Aug-18 10:05 AM, #1
     Reply She definitely did not. N/t, Rahsael, 19-Aug-18 08:39 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71413 Previous topic | Next topic