Subject: "RE: Here's a suggestion requiring no coding!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71286
Show all folders

IshuliTue 17-Jul-18 12:46 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71301, "RE: Here's a suggestion requiring no coding!"

Technically that requires coding, since only the coders can change helpfiles.

Otherwise, eh. Felar are an old race, not as ancient as the world, but still old as hell. I'm not exactly sure when the 'first' was supposed to be, but the implications seem to be relatively ancient.

I don't think that is a particularly narrow backstory, since at this point in history the felar are like any other race. So I'm not quite sure how that would really open anything up.

It sounds pointless to me, unless I'm missing something.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHere's a suggestion requiring no coding! [View all] , Relio, Mon 16-Jul-18 11:06 AM
Reply RE: Here's a suggestion requiring no coding!, Ishuli, 17-Jul-18 12:46 PM #6
Reply RE: Here's a suggestion requiring no coding!, Illanthos, 16-Jul-18 12:10 PM, #1
     Reply Well that doesn't work out with Ergush then., Relio, 16-Jul-18 02:30 PM, #2
          Reply He isn't an Ancient, Destuvius, 16-Jul-18 02:53 PM, #3
               Reply Well he doesn't correct you when you call him one. :) n..., Relio, 16-Jul-18 06:47 PM, #4
                    Reply Because he's vane Morian, Kstatida, 17-Jul-18 06:25 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71286 Previous topic | Next topic