Subject: "RE: Please get rid of enhanced assassin hide" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71155
Show all folders

incognitoMon 09-Jul-18 06:30 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71159, "RE: Please get rid of enhanced assassin hide"
Edited on Mon 09-Jul-18 06:31 AM

I don't think their hide is the issue, and I wouldn't call it enhanced since in some ways it is weaker than thief hide.

Also wasn't Sertius the character an assassin? I don't remember you noting it was op then.

Imho the problem with assassins is the change that makes some weapons easier to dodge if they are hard to parry (in effect). It means weapons that used to scare assassins now don't, and that's even before you consider martial trance.

I remember pulling off a perfect pk against a charged blood lusting fire axe wielding ap before the changes (Kans, kot then dropping both weapons, throw to seal the win). Now such an ap isn't really as dangerous because you can defend well against all of their weapons, and wouldn't be a memorable pk. But also it means an app is less likely to bash you without protections and more likely to wand up if he's the aggressor, and that is more boring.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicPlease get rid of enhanced assassin hide [View all] , Sertius, Sun 08-Jul-18 04:44 PM
Reply RE: Please get rid of enhanced assassin hide, incognito, 09-Jul-18 06:31 AM #4
Reply This NT, Kstatida, 10-Jul-18 06:09 AM, #6
Reply RE: Please get rid of enhanced assassin hide, Sometime Assassin (Anonymous), 08-Jul-18 08:10 PM, #2
Reply Yeah, Saagkri, 08-Jul-18 06:13 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Yeah, robdarken_, 08-Jul-18 09:30 PM, #3
          Reply I'll backstab you in the face! nt, Saagkri, 09-Jul-18 12:06 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71155 Previous topic | Next topic