Subject: "Wrath isn't the issue to me: Some thread hijack ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71093
Show all folders

IthamWed 04-Jul-18 02:38 AM
Member since 29th Apr 2018
126 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71120, "Wrath isn't the issue to me: Some thread hijack ..."
Edited on Wed 04-Jul-18 02:42 AM

Wrath damage is meh.

My weird issue with most spell/supplication damage is the lack of MIN damage amounts. Its odd to see a wrath maim, or to see a pillar of lightning massacre. I would rather see wrath never do less then MANGLE and pillar never do less then *** DEVASTATES *** regardless of damage mitigation on the target as an example.

OK the thread hijack part!

I don't think there should be 4 paladin dedications.

Also should start my own thread on this! Sorry

I play these two and it boils down to this.
Monk 1 skill pony...
2 handed 1 skill pony...

Respond and templars defense have TOO big of a IF statement involved with them being useful. Opponent must have weapon otherwise its useless!!!

MY assumption from logs and complaints is that:
Battadins are a 1 trick pony as well...and shield spec just shield bash. AKA 1 trick pony...

My 2 cents is make a tank spec and dps spec. Monk + N Shield then Two handed + polearm/staff.

There isn't enough unique skills per spec. There isn't enough player base to justify the 4 specs.

20+ years ago when I first started playing here my first character was a Paladin. They were a #### pvp class back then and I think they still are(specially in my hands .

However Monk has been great as PVE, Only reason I've been able to relearn the mud after a 10 year or more break...

It's a great starting out or starting back up class, but needs something to make it more interesting for pvp and wrath isn't the issue.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWrath tweak suggestion [View all] , Calion, Mon 02-Jul-18 10:33 AM
Reply Wrath isn't the issue to me: Some thread hijack ..., Itham, 04-Jul-18 02:42 AM #9
Reply You could..., Relio, 03-Jul-18 04:28 PM, #7
Reply RE: Wrath tweak suggestion, robdarken_, 03-Jul-18 03:30 PM, #6
Reply I think wrath is in a good place right now, Drissa (Anonymous), 03-Jul-18 10:19 AM, #3
Reply RE: I think wrath is in a good place right now, Jhyrbian, 03-Jul-18 10:23 AM, #4
Reply RE: I think wrath is in a good place right now, Calion, 03-Jul-18 11:39 AM, #5
Reply Out of curiosity, why do you post as your active char?, Cointreau, 03-Jul-18 05:29 PM, #8
Reply RE: Wrath tweak suggestion, incognito, 03-Jul-18 08:01 AM, #2
Reply I support this. Nt, jalbrin, 02-Jul-18 06:11 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71093 Previous topic | Next topic