Subject: "RE: Shifters and roles; looking for immput" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71039
Show all folders

IshuliFri 22-Jun-18 04:16 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2146 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71041, "RE: Shifters and roles; looking for immput"

Late roles don’t bother me in the least, with one exception. Generally speaking, I don’t care when you enter your roles – level 1 or 51 – so long as you generally RP in a way that isn’t blatantly contradictory to that. So my only gripe would be, hypothetically: you roll a guy and RP him like he’s kinda dumb, then at 51 enter a role about being a genius. So as long as your general character behavior/attitude fits what your “past” role eventually is, I’m entirely unbothered by you entering it super late.

I’d rather you enter it late than not at all.

Re: Role contest. I only rate the role, nothing else. I don’t rate roles lower in the role contest or otherwise based on when they are entered. Roles are roles, and I treat them in isolation.

-Ish

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicShifters and roles; looking for immput [View all] , SPN, Fri 22-Jun-18 01:45 PM
Reply RE: Shifters and roles; looking for immput, Ergush, 25-Jun-18 06:25 AM, #3
Reply RE: Shifters and roles; looking for immput, Ishuli, 22-Jun-18 04:16 PM #2
Reply RE: Shifters and roles; looking for immput, Rahsael, 22-Jun-18 03:19 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71039 Previous topic | Next topic