Subject: "Shifters and roles; looking for immput" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71039
Show all folders

SPNFri 22-Jun-18 01:45 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#71039, "Shifters and roles; looking for immput"

I love to write well-thought-out roles and have won a number of roll contest in the past, but the one thing that irks me about shifters is putting together an awesome role only to get sheisty forms (not wanting to get into the forum balancing debate, just knowing not all forms suit my playstyle).

So my question is, what is the imms perspective to late role entries in general and for shifters. Late being real late like final form late for the first entry. Does that sort of meta information play into awarding an RC win? Do you rate roles for lower XP because of it? Or if you come across a good roll it doesn't make a difference...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicShifters and roles; looking for immput [View all] , SPN, Fri 22-Jun-18 01:45 PM
Reply RE: Shifters and roles; looking for immput, Ergush, 25-Jun-18 06:25 AM, #3
Reply RE: Shifters and roles; looking for immput, Ishuli, 22-Jun-18 04:16 PM, #2
Reply RE: Shifters and roles; looking for immput, Rahsael, 22-Jun-18 03:19 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71039 Previous topic | Next topic