Subject: "A couple things about wands" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71023
Show all folders

SaagkriThu 28-Jun-18 12:44 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71064, "A couple things about wands"

Depending on your char, there are 1-3 places where you need to either get good help or burn a small pile of wands to get it on your own. The worst black rod spot (you know where) I've never gotten more than three times on a 450hr char. Although, I also got it twice in a row. . When I get that one, I just look to clear it and don't care how many rods it takes. Just getting it to cycle. I suggest making friends with a bard or healer.

As far as rods changing location without you getting them, some location are in a desk, etc. and not on a mob. There spawn when you enter the room or area I believe and if that happens and you cannot find it, you'll get another location eventually.

As for the clues, different guildmasters will give different clues. So, that might help if the first clue doesn't ring a bell. Also, ask. I've helped anyone who's ever asked and AFAIK, I know all the locations. Others do as well.

Getting blacks pre-hero can be dangerous and on some characters, I just don't. You can probably buy them from another char though.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWand Situation - Please remind me [View all] , IrishMidnight, Mon 18-Jun-18 10:29 PM
Reply A couple things about wands, Saagkri, 28-Jun-18 12:44 PM #10
Reply The locations do expire AFAIK, Some used-to be mage (Anonymous), 18-Jun-18 11:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: The locations do expire AFAIK, IrishMidnight, 27-Jun-18 02:50 AM, #2
     Reply Yeah I ... don't think this is how it works., Twist, 27-Jun-18 09:25 AM, #3
          Reply is it until you grab it or until it spawns, laxman, 27-Jun-18 10:10 AM, #4
          Reply Not as far as I know..., Twist, 27-Jun-18 11:40 AM, #5
               Reply RE: Not as far as I know..., lasentia, 27-Jun-18 02:48 PM, #6
                    Reply I don't think anyone but mage can take it, Kstatida, 28-Jun-18 02:27 AM, #8
                         Reply No., Twist, 28-Jun-18 10:20 AM, #9
          Reply Appreciate the response, IrishMidnight, 28-Jun-18 02:21 AM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71023 Previous topic | Next topic