Subject: "Wand Situation - Please remind me" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71023
Show all folders

IrishMidnightMon 18-Jun-18 10:29 PM
Member since 14th Jan 2017
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71023, "Wand Situation - Please remind me"

Contemplating the ol' mage thing, but I'm dragging my feet cause A) Been forever and B) the following:

If your clue is either not good enough (I'm not looking for the ask for help option here, but obviously that would be the only option IC) or rather, impossible to acquire without death or severe likelihood of death - remind me why that particular clue/wand doesn't eventually expire?

I'm trying to understand the mechanical reason why you couldn't beg/bribe your guildmaster for a replacement at even a drastic cost such as 72 game hours (I'd say hell, even 24 hours real life time for that matter). The scenario I'm picturing is a location that you'd either need solid help, or you would have to level up to hero to 'maybe' get oneself. I figure this question has come up before during my hiatus - so just curious about the why's and why not's.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWand Situation - Please remind me [View all] , IrishMidnight, Mon 18-Jun-18 10:29 PM
Reply A couple things about wands, Saagkri, 28-Jun-18 12:44 PM, #10
Reply The locations do expire AFAIK, Some used-to be mage (Anonymous), 18-Jun-18 11:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: The locations do expire AFAIK, IrishMidnight, 27-Jun-18 02:50 AM, #2
     Reply Yeah I ... don't think this is how it works., Twist, 27-Jun-18 09:25 AM, #3
          Reply is it until you grab it or until it spawns, laxman, 27-Jun-18 10:10 AM, #4
          Reply Not as far as I know..., Twist, 27-Jun-18 11:40 AM, #5
               Reply RE: Not as far as I know..., lasentia, 27-Jun-18 02:48 PM, #6
                    Reply I don't think anyone but mage can take it, Kstatida, 28-Jun-18 02:27 AM, #8
                         Reply No., Twist, 28-Jun-18 10:20 AM, #9
          Reply Appreciate the response, IrishMidnight, 28-Jun-18 02:21 AM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71023 Previous topic | Next topic