Show all folders

incognitoWed 02-May-18 04:21 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70644, "RE: Please explain what this means"
Edited on Wed 02-May-18 04:22 PM

Since you still seem to think I should have been denied:
1. You can see from the PM's that nbm only contacted me because he had been trying to get hold of Taal, his cabal's ap, for months without success, to give the mask. When he contacted me he didn't know for sure I was Tsal. He had already decided to give the mask.
2. While we talked about Shadow plane it is also clear from the PM's that we didn't want to leverage any of it against other players. In fact, the reluctance to share its secrets applied to me too. Is been in the cabal for ages without being shown the secret and I was only shown when scarab gave his blessing.
3. I used no gear from the plane outside of the plane.
4. The guy that claimed I lied to cover it up was failing to understand that I knew he couldn't possibly have been told to use the XXX by needs, like he claimed, without also bring down how to use it. So I knew something was dodgy. Ooc, I also knew the imperials that cheated their way through hell would look to do the same in Shadow plane, so I was watching of for anyone that send to be an imperial spy.
I didn't pk with jeede other than one raid where we were the underdogs. I only shares stuff in the PM's that could effectively have gone in the in game note system. Except as an ap you can lose everything while distracted by note writing.

So what exactly would I be banned for?

Compare this with people coming out with all the hell gear/Tatt's/pk support and Imperial political support.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicYou really dissapointed me [View all] , Beront (Anonymous), Wed 02-May-18 02:09 AM
Reply What does RL stand for? nt, Dallevian, 02-May-18 05:04 PM, #10
Reply Russian Lament, robdarken_, 02-May-18 07:48 PM, #12
Reply Please explain what this means, incognito, 02-May-18 01:49 PM, #7
Reply RE: Please explain what this means, incognito, 02-May-18 04:22 PM #8
     Reply Now you can tell us everything, but you cheated, OOC co..., Beront (Anonymous), 02-May-18 04:31 PM, #9
     Reply Because you spoke to another player out of game?, Murphy, 02-May-18 06:32 PM, #11
          Reply RE: Because you spoke to another player out of game?, incognito, 03-May-18 01:33 AM, #13
Reply Captain, robdarken_, 02-May-18 02:30 AM, #5
Reply I got it too, but still I'm in a shame a burning, Beront (Anonymous), 02-May-18 02:32 AM, #6
Reply He was the cheater all the time, but he can't blame oth..., beront (Anonymous), 02-May-18 02:12 AM, #1
     Reply I'm beront, I don't give a #### I'll make this public, Beront (Anonymous), 02-May-18 02:19 AM, #2
          Reply I didn't anathema that ####, Beront (Anonymous), 02-May-18 02:23 AM, #3
               Reply You fell below the level Imms, Beront (Anonymous), 02-May-18 02:26 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70620 Previous topic | Next topic