Subject: "Anathema Drama" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69659
Show all folders

Annoyedplayer (Anonymous)Fri 05-Jan-18 10:31 AM
Charter member
#69659, "Anathema Drama"

I want to first mention that I am generally a very dynamic player and I will adapt to my current situation but feel that I need to get this off my chest.

I can only see my current situation happening one of two ways. Glik told me that the dark gods told them about what I did, which I felt was completely under imperial law, yet could never get a defining answer. If this is true, then I feel like there was a bit of overstepping from IMM land, especially if it wasn't a god directly over Empire that whispered into Glik ears about my actions. The situation was handled poorly imo, and was handled without even a discussion or conversation before being anathema'd, it was just out of the blue, like wtf where's the RP in this supposed RP game.

If this wasn't an IMM stepping in, whispering to Glik, and it was morts that would be considered enemies of the Empire then Glik you are a PoS. You didn't investigate and went on here say, and didn't even interrogate me about the issue. The least you could do is hear my point of view and then boot me from Empire. This just shows how poor you are with RP and are basically a cookiecutter player only for the pkillz.

I'm done with my rant and really think in a RP game, if you aren't allowed to RP, and sometimes play out of the bounds of the norm... etc, A corrupt magistrate who covers his tracks well... A shadow or black working with the dark magics of Scarab. A villager who secretly wishes to join the chaos mages or whatever. This is fun, it's surprising, it keeps you on your toes. The way I feel, when people play out of the "norm", the punish hammer is swung to frequently and the one thing you don't want to do is drastically punish your players unless they are truly abusing something that is wrong, aka trigger happy botting to get kills, farm and such.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAnathema Drama [View all] , Annoyedplayer (Anonymous), Fri 05-Jan-18 10:31 AM
Reply Sounds like you got caught., Lhydia, 05-Jan-18 01:09 PM, #2
Reply Sounds like you got caught., Lhydia, 05-Jan-18 01:08 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69659 Previous topic | Next topic