Subject: "Idea about wands." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69582
Show all folders

ShapaThu 21-Dec-17 03:06 PM
Member since 22nd Jun 2006
252 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69582, "Idea about wands."

I was going to write it in Bakrmarr's farewells, but his BF thread doesn't want to show up. I checked few times - he isn't denied or anything like it.

So Bakrmarr tells goodbye to evil Thera and makes his suggestion:

Remove all limited abs locations. Make these locations a locations for sleek wands. Remove the hardest abs sleek locations - the ones an avergage hero mage cannot get by himself alone with 1 rest.

What will happen after this change?
1. The easiest abs limited locations are gone so no more spending just few ticks to get full set of abs wands. It means not using full abs in combats where it's not needed. A mage will think twice if he really needs full set of protections to fight average enemy.
2. Newbies don't know limited abs locations anyway, so no more great advantage for mages for expeirenced players.
3. The average time to get abs wands will increase, but the time to get sleek abs wands is decreased. Right now it takes almost no time to gather limited abs wands and it breaks game balance a bit.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicIdea about wands. [View all] , Shapa, Thu 21-Dec-17 03:06 PM
Reply Hold on there big fella..., Saagkri, 21-Dec-17 05:44 PM, #2
Reply I'm in favor of this..., Tac, 21-Dec-17 03:27 PM, #1
     Reply No need to, Kstatida, 21-Dec-17 05:56 PM, #3
          Reply I doubt that accounts for 1% of quaffs..., Tac, 22-Dec-17 10:03 AM, #4
               Reply see detects, Kstatida, 22-Dec-17 05:45 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69582 Previous topic | Next topic