Subject: "For seriously then." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69481
Show all folders

UmironFri 08-Dec-17 10:30 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1495 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69486, "For seriously then."
Edited on Fri 08-Dec-17 10:32 PM

Looking at your posts on just the first page of Gameplay, it seems like nothing but criticism, negativity, baiting and cynicism. I see you asking tons of questions and, not always but often, being rude when you don't get the answer you want or from whom you want. Other times you chime in on a thread only to take a pot shot at someone or something without offering anything constructive. I can't find a single post of yours (though perhaps one or more exist) where you're the one doling out the help or being genuinely positive.

You haven't done much to make me, or any other immortal with the ability to answer your question with accuracy, want to take the time to look it up and/or write it up for you.

I'll leave it at that for my part in this thread.

Good luck with your thief, if that's indeed what you're up to.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDevious Versatility prerequisites [View all] , vorian, Fri 08-Dec-17 04:40 PM
Reply RE: Devious Versatility prerequisites, Saagkri, 08-Dec-17 07:08 PM, #1
     Reply Can a STAFF member confirm? NT, vorian, 08-Dec-17 08:28 PM, #2
          Reply We can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the in..., Umiron, 08-Dec-17 09:22 PM, #3
               Reply Disapointing response, vorian, 08-Dec-17 10:08 PM, #4
                    Reply For seriously then., Umiron, 08-Dec-17 10:32 PM #5
                         Reply I get it, but..., Saagkri, 09-Dec-17 09:53 AM, #6
                              Reply Meh, Kstatida, 09-Dec-17 03:29 PM, #7
                                   Reply Not really, Saagkri, 09-Dec-17 03:41 PM, #8
                                        Reply RE: Not really, Kstatida, 10-Dec-17 02:05 AM, #9
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69481 Previous topic | Next topic